For more than three decades, First National has remained committed to the growth, development and value of the broker channel.
Canadian homebuyers access our mortgages exclusively through mortgage brokers and trust them to provide knowledge, advice and
assistance in navigating the mortgage process.
When choosing a mortgage broker, it is important to find someone that you trust implicitly, has a proven track record and delivers quick response. You can use the following questions when evaluating whether a mortgage broker is the right fit for you:
- What do you do specifically to help me secure a home?
- What mortgage options do you have available, and how do you determine the right one for me?
- What responsibilities do you take on once we start working together?
- How do you typically interact with the lender during the mortgage process?
- How do you get paid?
- How long have you been working in the industry?
- Do you have a web site? References? Marketing materials?
- Can you walk me through the mortgage process step by step?
- What do I have to provide to make the process quick and simple?
- What are the typical roadblocks or obstacles?
- How long does it take? Will I meet all the necessary deadlines?